My slide!





I just LOVED climbing up and riding down this slide. It's bigger than mine at home. I used the holes in the platform to pull myself up from my stepping stool. I could be a rock climber! A couple times both feet left the platform as I swung myself to a seated position on the top of the slide. Cool! I would say, "WEEE!" as I went down the slide "so fast" again and again. My arc to get back on the slide kept getting bigger as I found it was also enjoyable to "run run" in the backyard. I had a really good nap after all this excitement and exercise!
I was proud of Mama for not worrying about me getting my nice pink jacket all dirty as I pulled myself up, climbed through the 'windows' and generally wallowed all over the yard. Mama said she was proud of me for not saying, "dirty, need to clean up" every time I got something on my fingers. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home