Schantz Family Photos

Friday, September 04, 2009

The group shot and little man playing with rocks

And this is how we look after a couple days in wild West VA...pretty darn relaxed and happy. Yup -this is my family and I love them.

Zach with the looks that scream "I'm playing with rocks and no one can stop me!" And, "Don't I look completely adorable in my overalls?" (oh, MOM...I can hear him when he's a bit older now...).




The gang's all here! Dressed up (by our lazy weekend retreat standards) before going out to dinner on Sunday night.

Zach played for hours with the rocks in the driveway. Dan says we should invest in a rock pile or tear up our asphalt. Both the kids enjoyed picking them up, moving them around, using their construction vehicles to haul the rocks, and generally getting filthy with rock dust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home