Caleigh riding the midway
We let Caleigh ride two rides (Zach was too little for any of them we found and he was v. disappointed he couldn't ride the airplanes!). She immediately decided on the airplane, which she also rode & enjoyed more than a year ago at Hershey Park. This ride didn't give her as much control manuvering up/down, but she still got off with a big smile. We did a bunch of other things (pig racing, animal petting & viewing, funnel cake eating) before getting on the twirling dragon. I was surprised to find myself 36 weeks pregnant and sitting with Caleigh on the ride. Kind of like a teacup ride, but in a dragon. She had a great time and the two older girls in the ride with us were very nice, encouraging her to twirl the wheel faster so we'd spin...faster (oooooh says Mama...;-) I still don't know exactly how I went from making sure she got into the ride okay to 'enjoying' the experience with her... [alas the baby is kicking heartily and still in the womb nearly a month later so it must have been okay!]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home