Posing




Here is Caleigh is her pretty Thanksgiving Sunday dress (thanks Grandma!). She somehow did not get crackers and juice on her dress per usual -- she REALLY likes snack time in nursery ;-)
Mama is at 38 weeks and happy. Caleigh enjoys tickling bare toes, and likes to tell us we need (or have on) "socks" and "house shoes." She also likes to tell us "I need socks/shoes/coat/cracker..." and we're working on changing our own lingo (b/c we say we 'need' things all the time) so she doesn't sound too demanding. She also thinks it's fun to say "no mama" and "no daddy" when we go to tickle or chase her. However, then the "no..." comes out when she doesn't want to do something. We are working on her saying "yes ma'am" instead. ;-)
She is a happy little girl. She is still most happy when her day consists of taking two naps and playing with kids or getting to see Daddy for lunch. She likes to run through the house and play and doesn't sit still for long unless there is an animal video involved. So....I guess she tires herself out. We don't go shopping much, but today she got all excited when I mentioned we needed to go grocery shopping and to use a gift card. I guess we're starting her consumer habits early. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home