for Caroline and Daddy! We somehow didn't get a picture of Caroline & Mama, but we enjoyed it too! Beautiful fall weather to enjoy a vacation day with Daddy.
Thanks so much, Lori--what a fun blog! I'm so glad they sent the wallaby blanket home with Caroline--what a gorgeous baby, and so strong with her head up looking at Daddy! I esp. love the picture of Caleigh smiling so big right at the beginning, and Zach is always cute. It was fun to watch Deanna (from Kehlers!)--we had her and Brittany last year. They are fun and sweet (and good). You look like you are doing great, and I am so pleased and thrilled for your family! Love, Lori
1 Comments:
Thanks so much, Lori--what a fun blog! I'm so glad they sent the wallaby blanket home with Caroline--what a gorgeous baby, and so strong with her head up looking at Daddy! I esp. love the picture of Caleigh smiling so big right at the beginning, and Zach is always cute. It was fun to watch Deanna (from Kehlers!)--we had her and Brittany last year. They are fun and sweet (and good). You look like you are doing great, and I am so pleased and thrilled for your family!
Love,
Lori
Post a Comment
<< Home