More cupcake please
Caleigh enjoyed her second cupcake ever. Good thing for two birthday parties! She again started out ever so delicately, eating the icing so neatly. Then she dug in like I remember this -- the whole thing is good! Lots of kids joined in the fun. Caleigh so enjoyed each one -- playing with each one and lovingly patting their shoulders. And that's her blowing a kiss to Daddy taking her picture. She greets him first thing in the morning and when he gets home from work with this sweet gesture.
She has started "jumping" and twisting when asked and just randomly! Her feet don't leave the ground when she jumps, but it's so cute. We'll have to work on the vertical. And she twists when she walks or is just standing there. I think this is from her music class. She's been in the 1-2 year old class with four-five others for the past 2 1/2 months. I think she's picking up some good things from these bigger kids. And, of course, she loves beating the huge drum!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home