Eight months old!



Now that I am so active, these monthly pictures are more challenging for Mama. I'm "unofficially" 28" long and 18 pounds. Mama says it feels like I gained a pound overnight! There is so much to see, pat, pound, eat, stomp, hug and explore these days! And I'm able to make so many sounds, too. Oh, and there are tables and chairs and people's legs -- all just waiting for me to pull up to standing on them! And just WATCH OUT when music is playing when I'm standing, as I like to do deep knee bends and bounce (aka "dance"). It makes me laugh when I see myself in the mirror(at least, I THINK that's me!). And I still love the bath and glad Mama is finally rotating some new toys in the tub...don't know why she thought I wanted to play with the same ol' walrus everytime. It's a fun world!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home